High ping in BF2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find any low ping servers for BF2. Lowest I can find is like 90 ping, and that is just unacceptable for me. I need less than 50, 20-30 or less is prefferable.

You people need to get join TECHONVENT! Get into the server and let's jump in the BF2 Channel and find some servers and play together...

I'm so tired of reading, "I play, I play, I play..."

Click my sig for the ToV server info or check the sticky in off topic to find out how to join and get ventrilo set up.

j4ckaL said:
I don't think having anything faster than 1mb connection will improve your ping at all... your latency will be dependant on your distance to the server, not your bandwidth. You may get away with an even smaller connection, I'm just speaking from my experience with gaming on my 1mb connection.

Of course this is all assuming you don't have anything else downloading while your playing...

the main thing is the distance of your house from the local exchange, and of course where the server you're connecting to is.

If you live miles and miles from your exchange then you will get bad ping no matter what server you connect to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom