High Hopes For Spore Yet Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancec2c30

Future ex-member
It seems that people are optimistic once again for Spore. PC Gamer has put it on their Top 8 of 2008, so lets see if they can get the release sometime this year.

I know it has been way too long since announcement for this game.

I've been interested in this game when it was first announced two years ago at E3. I can't wait until it comes out; I just hope they don't dumb-down the graphics too much (in order to make it more accessible to people with normal PCs).

I'm very excited for this game. I can't wait but I have to and i hate it.

I think this is one of the most under rated games of all time, its receiving very little exctitement.

Lots of people were very excited when it was announced two years ago. Then it got delayed indefinitely. Now that it's been announced for 2008 the anticipation will likely start to rise again.

Lots of people were very excited when it was announced two years ago. Then it got delayed indefinitely. Now that it's been announced for 2008 the anticipation will likely start to rise again.

Hopefully, i think it could be a very unique game. Any information on the multiplayer aspect of it yet ?

i've been waiting for this game ever since i started talking about it in a computer animation class last year.

i want to learn computer animation badly. I want to be a Game Animator, but i lack creativity because of school :(. I hope to relive my creativity as child soon.

Hopefully, i think it could be a very unique game. Any information on the multiplayer aspect of it yet ?

its going to be a massively single-player online game. Look here:

Spore (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom