Help: RED ALERT 3 BUG

Status
Not open for further replies.

buggy12

Beta member
hi guys... its my first time to post in this site...

i got a problem in ra3 campaign, the soviet. in the mission that you will eliminate the general that is a traitor, at the end of the mission the game closes. what should i do to fix this?:D

pls help me

If you've downloaded all the patches there really is nothing else you can do. Contact EA Support (good luck) and let them know about the bug.

I have never played these games before. I was going over the tutorials on how to play. Seems so involved! I got overwhelmed just on the tutorials. Not sure how I am going to remember every thing.

I see. Red Alert 3 is good but nothing compared to Red Alert 2. Starcraft and RA2 are still considered the highest bar for RTS games.

hi guys... its my first time to post in this site...

i got a problem in ra3 campaign, the soviet. in the mission that you will eliminate the general that is a traitor, at the end of the mission the game closes. what should i do to fix this?:D

pls help me

patches, if you have all of those i guess you could contact EA ..but like mentioned they aren't very good about support. If it was me...i'd just get a cheat to unlock the missions and go on to the next considering it crashes at the end of a mission.

good luck

If you downloaded it, "from a friend", there is a problem with many of the versions out. Read some of the comments on where ever you got it from as they normally list how to fix the bugs associated with the rip.
If you're into that sort of thing. Criminal.

If it's legit all you can do it download patches or try a reinstall of the game.

buggy12,

Are you using the cracked version ?

The only people who is getting this problem are the ones who don't have the legit version.

Though there is a way to fix this problem ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom