Help with PSX Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouen

In Runtime
The problem isn't with the emulator specificallly. I own PSX games, and I wanted to be able to save one of them to the hard drive in order to create a backup because this game is extremely rare. However, I cannot just copy and paste the game onto the computer. I get the following error when I try to copy this file to the computer...

(Gotta reboot... as soon as i reboot i'll post it)

"Cannot Move Mov00; Invalid DOS Function"

Its refering to all the files with the extenstion .STR.

Basically the computer isn't letting me copy the files from the CD over to my computer so I can use it with an emulator, but I do own an original Playstation, and the actual CD. I dont like file sharing, but I got a torrent and let my computer sit overnight to get the .rar files. I extracted this files, however I cannot seem to use them?

The three files are called...

Grandia CD1.ccd
Grandia CD1.img
Grandia CD1.sub

The same thing is in the CD 2.rar

How can I use these files? The .IMG file apparently has all the game data, as it contains 95% of the size of the RAR file. So what can I do to actually use these files?

Nevermind I figured it out. Someone told me to use D Tools, it worked, but I found out that the RUN ISO command could also run the .IMG, not just .BIN and .ISO. Sorry for the bother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom