help, how do i burn games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The software is $50.
U can borrow from friends and burn it.
U only have to pay blank CD.

Or i can give it to u the software for free.

Meatball said:
I need to know how to burn games!!!!!!!!!

Please help

In order to make a personal back up copy of your game, you of course need the original game cd and a CD burner. Many developers will put a key (encryption) on the CD itself to deter people from 'stealing' or making illegal copies. encrption keys like Securom and Laserloc are just examples.

In order to break that encrption, you need a burning software like Clone CD or Alcohol to make a perfect copy. Depending on the version of the encrption, it may or may not make a perfect working copy.

darksenate78 said:
Alcohol 120% is golden

Sadly, i found out recently they discontinued Alcohol as well.... it wasn't too long ago Clone CD went under... dayem... now what the hell are we supposed to use??... good god... those darn corporate lawyers are MUCKING UP the good work these software companies are doing!@@#!$

KiDrIoT69 said:
Most burn games dont work, and no multiplayer

Yeah that's probably cuz you didn't know about the encryption key and probably used a lame cd burner. I had that problem about 3 years ago when i didn't know about this stuff and made a couple of coasters.

alcohol 120

alcohol 120 is a good bet. Clone the cd and burn it. Then make sure you have the cd-key. Then search the net and download a crack for the game.

***ANNOUNCEMENT***
If you want a game go buy it and dont rip of the companies that publish the games otherwise the company will go out of business and no longer be able to produce such beautiful forms of entertainment :)

I agree, Alcohol 120% is good but i only have the trial version. How do i get the full version without buying the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom