Help Diablo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwasp889

Solid State Member
i was recently hacked in the game of diablo 2 i no how it happened i was downloading some files on the game stradegy guides and such even though i new i shouldnt have and i got a keylogger its gone now but the damage is done i lost everything i had and they deleted all my characters except 1 i guess it was 4 laughs cause it was my worst 1. He is a lvl 82 pally hammerdin and now thanks to my stupidity he has nothing at all and i was hoping that there might be somebody outhere quitting and giving away some stuff and might give me some cause without it i will basically be screwed. All that i need are things like sojs, hoto, enigma, hoz, shako, arachs, maras, gore riders, and a ptorch if possible i am nonladder if that helps at all but if you plz have any of these items i would love u 4ever if u would help me out so plz and ty 4 listening to me

theres nothing we can do, but the keyloggers gonna stay there until you find it and delete, so changing ur password isnt gonna help any. Theres really nothing you can do.

ya dude i have found it and its gone so the problem is solved except 4 me being screwed over with no items and no way of getting anything back except through help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom