Help With CS and My Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter-Strike

Daemon Poster
I just got super fast wireless internet yesterday. I start playing CS, and now everytime I play for about 10-15 mins, it exits me out of the game and says this:

"NET_ERROR PACKET 0"

^^ Or something like that.

Then my little wireless icon in the icon tray says "Limited or No Connectivity" Then 10 seconds later, it comes back to excellent strength. Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it? Dang wireless...

Counter-Strike said:
I just got super fast wireless internet yesterday. I start playing CS, and now everytime I play for about 10-15 mins, it exits me out of the game and says this:

"NET_ERROR PACKET 0"

^^ Or something like that.

Then my little wireless icon in the icon tray says "Limited or No Connectivity" Then 10 seconds later, it comes back to excellent strength. Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it? Dang wireless...

This is very common, here's a list of problems

-Not close enough to wireless router
-Cordless phones
-Microwaves
-Poor wireless router design

Well my microwave is across the house, the router is a cool toshiba router, my little reciever is about 5 inches away from my router. So I don't know why it happens. The exact message is:

NET_SendPacket ERROR: NO ERROR

Just exits me out of the game, says limited connectivity, then goes to full connectivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom