Hellgate london ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demalii

Fully Optimized
Anyone play hellgate london online?

I installed it from a friends copy to play single player.. The game isn't too bad although quite repetetive eh?..

Is the multiplayer awesome or.. should I buy the game if I really enjoy the single player?

You are better off just playing the multiplayer.

I was playing this game last year when it came out, but quickly got bored with it.

With that accent, you must be Canadian eh; there have been some updates to the game that change the gamplay and online functionality, the game is a bit repetetive, if you prefer playing with others online you will probably like it.

I've got it. though after beating it the first time, much unlike the diablo's, i found there was no point in going through all those mind numbing quests again. no replayability imo. So I uninstalled it and havent looked at it for a couple months.

You can beat hellgate? Heck i deleted it over the weekend cause i needed space for age of conan. I think i got maybe 10 hours of playtime on the game, before i got bored.

wtf is up with u guys? Apparently u guys dont like the patches for the game. I like it, but i havent played for like 2-3 months now lol. So far the patches have made the game a lot better then when it first came out. Notes on patch 2.0 will focus a lot on PvP, including a Capture the Flag PvP = awesome idea! Shared stashes? Cool.

come on, Hellgate: London aint that bad, u have to get use to it.

wtf is up with u guys? Apparently u guys dont like the patches for the game. I like it, but i havent played for like 2-3 months now lol. So far the patches have made the game a lot better then when it first came out. Notes on patch 2.0 will focus a lot on PvP, including a Capture the Flag PvP = awesome idea! Shared stashes? Cool.

come on, Hellgate: London aint that bad, u have to get use to it.

If that is the case, I might look are reinstalling the game then as I did enjoy the concept for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom