Not open for further replies.

bleeckkk

Baseband Member
Relevent Specs:
A64 3400
nForce3 250 MB
Radeon 9800
WinXP Pro x32 SP2

Since this problem is weird in its inconsistency i'll just tell the story. The system was up and running and everything was fine, Was fine for awhile until I realized that when I loaded a saved game from morrowind my movement was all choppy despite no change in FPS, the mouse moved in sqaures from a point A to B, not like it should. I learned i had to reinstall the game than repair the reinstall everytime I went to play it for this not to occur (very strange), Since i've noticed it occurs in 'the punisher' 'madden 2005' and is constant in Quake 3. I've reinstalled windows, twice. I've checked for driver updates, I've updated my bios incase it was a hardware conflict and ruled out that its not the mouse or the software, i think the problem may lie underneath the skin, perhaps my mouse is sharing a I/O address with my GFX card or my HD is dying (in which case i have no resources for troubleshooting).. who knows but its driving me crazy, extremely crazy. Anybody who has a for-sure sollution to this will make me estatic, you'll be my new best friend.

nvm i fixed it.. the USB is shareing a I/O with my GFX card, which isnt normal.. or right and i cant change it, defective mobo.. anywho PS2 works just fine

My house mate found the same thing happening when ever he installs XP SP2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom