Hand??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win2kpatcher

Fully Optimized
Do any of you hardcore gamers ever get a soar hand or like thumb from playing to long? Is there anything that helps comfort during gaming?? I want to finish Need For Speed Most Wanted, but my lower outter part of my left hand is killing me!! Likes its swollen..LOL..Any reccomen??thanks!! Also it seems to be just my left hand...my right hand/mouse hand is fine..

i like to take a break, for about a 1/2 hr then it's usully gone for me.

As a matter of fact, I had a very sore thumb and trigger finger for the past few days. COD2 + CSS + Quake4 + Mapping = omfg ouch. It's mostly due to my awkwardly shaped mouse though, which I will be replacing tommorrow.

i got a mx 1000 laser mouse and it is so comfortable its suited for ur hand i can play all day without getting a soar hand.

I just got the mx518, and its really comfortable. On my old mouse, I got sore after a couple of hours, but i played all day on this thing yesterday, and I felt fine

The only gripe i have with it is that the mouse seems to attract fingerprints. Other than that, its fantastic

Seeing as you use it with your hand, thats a pretty stupid gripe. :| I mean, most things that you use with your hands get run down and attract finger prints if they are glossy and what-not.

Anything to make the keyboard experience a bit more comfortable? I will look at the mouse too though :) Maybe Im just a sissy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom