Halo2

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm.. ok .. here ya go

its a nice board, i would recommend it, but ofc its only socket 754 which is getting old. and damn Nvidia why would you care, you got the sweetest rig ive seen. freckin damn near a terabyte of hd, fx-55, 2gig corsair, 6800U, etc.. how much did all that cost?

foxyloxy games on xbox are not created on 640x480 most of the resolution are above 1024x768 and can go upto 1900x1200 or summat like that!!!!

oh ok, i guess i couldnt find a soyo board cause i was looking for socket 939! sorry bout that. the system costs way over 12g's and yes i know i could have built my own but there is a long story to it and i dont feel like talking abou it. Oh and i wanted to know because my dad was talking about this really awesome soyo board and i didnt know if it was 64-bit or not then i started looking for one and didnt find one. I was just sceptical thats all. sorry.

damn wish i had that much money. whew~

andy- they may have been created in that size or somethin but tv's are not that size, thus the consoles only have to push a tv's max which is pathetically low res.

not to be that annoying kid in class who throws out every exception just to sound smart or something, but i rarely watch tv, my roomate watches all the damn time, i am on the comp, and hes watchin stupid ass mtv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom