Status
Not open for further replies.

snipez

In Runtime
hi

just got my new system.........

read my specs:

the game is running in the high 70/80/90 FPS

but it is not smooth at all, it seems all jagged when I look around, and seems somewhat slower, if that makes any sense??

I have tried every possible setting

:(

what could be the problem???

You have all the latest patches and hardware drivers? I don't think Halo is that much of a demanding game, so I'm sure that P4 would be able to run it no problem.

Why do you have question marks in your build list in your sig? Are you not sure of the parts you have?

???

I don't see any question marks, lol.

no thats what I have.

yes , just updated.

same problem with return to castle wolfenstein..runs great until I start turning and looking around

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

got those today.....

my refresh rate is 75mhz

is higher better?

and even when I turn the graphics settings way down, it still does the same thing.

theres this irriating thing called vertical sync or something, turn it off, i found with CSS i get like 60% performance increase after turning it off but dun really see much dif in eye candy. also could be programs running in ur background like legal stuff like MSN or ur P2P programs (We know you do)

V-sync shouldn't slow down games very much. Some games look terrible without it, like Wolfenstein. But it's not the same on every system. Maybe your V-sync is disabled and that's why it looks crappy.

tried that.

I think its the moniter...I heard some arn't great for games

as I stated before, I have tried every setting...etc......

even on my desktop, if I drag a window fast, I get the same effect of a blurred image

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom