halo help

Status
Not open for further replies.

soup lightning

In Runtime
i cant get the resolution to stay on 1270x780. everytime i hit ok it just goes back down to 600x800. anybody have any ideas?

Sounds like your monitor can't support the resolution...just a thought...like tipsy said though we need your PC specs before we can actaully analyze the problem.-

::-Chase-::

Does your halo have the most up-to-date patches? Does your video card have the most up-to-date drivers? Make sure these two things are taken care of, as it is likely the source of your problem. If not, well...tell us it didn't work and we'll keep searching for solutions! Hope that helps!-

wow...that's suprising that it didn't work...since Halo PC's structure was built incredibly badly, it is a resource hog. Therefore, if you have any other programs running in the background it may be causing it to not allow halo to be viewed in higher resolutions. Try turning off any unnecessary background programs. -

that was horrible. all the color was crap, i dont even know how to explain it haha. desktop was lock to 640x480 though, hideous

Heyyo,

I know why guys. He's hitting the ESC button to go back aren't ya? You have to click ok, and then go back like that, don't hit esc, it'll revert settings. Annoying yes, but a little safe thing they put in. If it says "saving settings" then wait, then it should do it a 2nd time as you go back to the main menu or whatever.

Yep, old HaloPC gamer hea. Lol, my xfire account has me logged at 298Hrs of HaloPC. now that's only when my xfire was on and I played halo, I'm easily over 300hrs, lol. But yeah, I'm pretty much retired from haloPC, lag just drives me insane if not the n00bcannons now. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom