Halo 5: Forge for PC

Because you're limited to the servers that are only always active and the slots don't get filled until others join.
I mean, you can complain about a blowjob too but it's still something (and in this case, free) :p

On that note, still can't download the ****. GG Micro****.

Edit: Just read it came with every weapon and map from Halo 5. Still can't download.

Did they specify when today it was supposed to unlock?

In a Forgehub 3v3i interview this week:
Forgehub administrator A Chunk said:
"We know that content created on PC can be published on Xbox One. Is the reverse also true? Will we be able to download content to PC that was originally built on Xbox One?

343 said:
Yes, any content you save in Forge (on PC or Xbox) is saved to the cloud and accessible on either platform. There are no extra steps to download or upload – the process is seamless. When you save your creation, it's accessible from either platform.

This means we can play all of the maps that have already been made on Xbox... and some of the featured maps are absolutely breathtaking... take a look at some of them

Missionary | ForgeHub

Fever Pitch | ForgeHub

Sanctum | ForgeHub. <---- my favorite

Dispelled | ForgeHub

Beowulf (Fat Kid) | ForgeHub

Invade the Cartographer | ForgeHub

Beer Pong | ForgeHub

Moby D | ForgeHub

Last edited:
Another worthy note from the Forgehub 343i interview:
Community Cartographer WARHOLIC said:
Will forging on PC require an Xbox Live Gold account or will users be able to simply forge while connected to the internet?

343 said:
An Xbox Live Gold membership is NOT required. Any user who has or creates a free Xbox Live account (which is easy to do) can connect and play.

Last edited:
The only maps I'll be really interested in are any old Halo maps recreated. Tbh I'm not a fan of Halo 4 or 5 at all, and the only reason I want this is for something to do at work as I'm completely ****ing off before I quit.

I've had it since release. You need to get the Halo 5 Forge Bundle. This **** won't finish downloading before I leave work so I wasted my day away doing nothing lol.

Back
Top Bottom