Halo 5: Forge for PC

I meant the pages you saw :rolleyes:

I already googled "Halo 5 forge pc banned" and saw nothing. Nothing in any of the reddit threads that were talking about it either...so I'm skeptical.

It is weird that they would punish someone for downloading a game that is available because they made it available lol...

Although the official release is on the 8th so I can wait.... aside from that I have a 16 camera security system to install tomorrow and friday so these two days will be busy... weekend forge fest for me

If anyone wants to play after it comes out add me on xbox live my tag is SZR iParanormal

I will make a map ASAP to test out Halo 5 gameplay on PC... im pretty pumped!

Google lol. I was Googling why I couldn't download and one of the random ones I clicked some people were saying that including the reviews on the game page.

I meant the pages you saw :rolleyes:

I already googled "Halo 5 forge pc banned" and saw nothing. Nothing in any of the reddit threads that were talking about it either...so I'm skeptical.
I never said I confirmed, just that I read. I was also Googling why I couldn't download, not about banned people playing early. I don't really care either way, I'm not too terribly interested in this since it's not like it has MP matchmaking or anything. You have to play with your friends only and need to make the maps for it too.

Attachments

• rekt6.PNG
    rekt6.PNG
    10.6 KB · Views: 3
I never said I confirmed, just that I read. I was also Googling why I couldn't download, not about banned people playing early. I don't really care either way, I'm not too terribly interested in this since it's not like it has MP matchmaking or anything. You have to play with your friends only and need to make the maps for it too.

I was more asking for links to see what they were saying (or to follow myself), not whether or not they were confirmed lol.

Server browser is confirmed future feature - just not available at release.

I'm sure there will be ways to share maps.

Last edited:
I was more asking for links to see what they were saying (or to follow myself), not whether or not they were confirmed lol.

Server browser is confirmed future feature - just not available at release.

I'm sure there will be ways to share maps.
Sure, but I Googled something entirely different and was randomly selecting links. When I Google it again no links are purple so idk which ones I went to without going through history which let's face it is too much work for something that is 50/50 bogus anyways.

It's getting a custom game browser, sure, but it's still not the same as matchmaking or a legit MP experience. All the Halo 5 maps I already know won't be there, it'll be completely new maps made by people that most could very well be pretty **** and unbalanced.

Sure, but I Googled something entirely different and was randomly selecting links. When I Google it again no links are purple so idk which ones I went to without going through history which let's face it is too much work for something that is 50/50 bogus anyways.
Fair enough.

It's getting a custom game browser, sure, but it's still not the same as matchmaking or a legit MP experience. All the Halo 5 maps I already know won't be there, it'll be completely new maps made by people that most could very well be pretty **** and unbalanced.

How is a server browser not a legit MP experience? I hate matchmaking personally - I always use server browsers anytime they're available, so a server/game browser is just fine for me.

Guarantee people will be remaking any classic & current favorites. Hell, it happened for the unofficial Halo Online (El Dewrito) with a bunch of the older maps that weren't included - people remade the maps as best as they could in that environment. With an official one, I'm sure there'll be some good remakes made.

I used to be a moderator on Forgehub.com a site dedicated to forge... Many of the members there already have maps they are planning to make on PC Forge... and tbh a lot of the maps the Forgehub community has made for xbox are, in my opinion, far better than any of the stock maps.

This is the BEST PART of the Halo 5 multiplayer and we get it on PC! <3

Fair enough.

How is a server browser not a legit MP experience? I hate matchmaking personally - I always use server browsers anytime they're available, so a server/game browser is just fine for me.

Guarantee people will be remaking any classic & current favorites. Hell, it happened for the unofficial Halo Online (El Dewrito) with a bunch of the older maps that weren't included - people remade the maps as best as they could in that environment. With an official one, I'm sure there'll be some good remakes made.
Because you're limited to the servers that are only always active and the slots don't get filled until others join.

On that note, still can't download the ****. GG Micro****.

Edit: Just read it came with every weapon and map from Halo 5. Still can't download.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom