Halo 3 wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
thebleakness said:
I thought they would have something new other than the normal Halo pictures. They are always the Halo logo or Master Cheif standing there.

Becuase honestly, what else could they show? Halo blows so bad, everyone already knows what the premise of the game is going to be, its just that 360'ers don't know what a good fps is if it b*tch-slapped them in the face.

The problem with the Halo series is, the first one was extremly good, but the second one was a real let down, and because I have both a decent gaming PC, and a 360 I can comment between the two.

Halo needs a mouse and keyboard though.

We may know the premise but there is still some questions in the story that need to be answered, like why did Guilty Spark call MC the "reclaimer"? And maybe there is a link to Earth and the Seven "Halo" rings. I'd admit that Halo 2 was kind of a disapointment, mainly the length of the campaign. But the multiplayer is fun. I say nobody should judge a game untill it is actually released and they have played it. That one wallpaper is boring but the one with MC on it is pretty cool.

It also looks like they are going back to the regular assault rifle from Halo. Does this mean there is going to be a return of the noob gun (pistol)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom