Halo 3 : Biggest Day in U.S. Entertainment History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo Fan-boys:

I don't know, I like having the ability to put the crosshair where I want it with K&M. Also, if I want to turn around fast with a gamepad.....oh wait, you can't move the crosshairs around fast without killing accuracy.

Gamepads are lame, and it is understandable why some of you stick up for Halo when you take a look at your sig lines.

Halo Fan-boys:

I don't know, I like having the ability to put the crosshair where I want it with K&M. Also, if I want to turn around fast with a gamepad.....oh wait, you can't move the crosshairs around fast without killing accuracy.

Gamepads are lame, and it is understandable why some of you stick up for Halo when you take a look at your sig lines.

I'm a fanatical pc gamer, I always spend time on my PC, however... halo 3 is worth playing on a console for... its not the type of game thats fun on the pc...

there are different game generalizations for console and pc

pc is generally more based upon 1 shot 1 kill (head) and relies heavily on aiming prowess over speedy movement etc.

consoles generally use a tiny bit of auto aim and let you run around quickly owning people with random weapons and having easy to pick up fun... most everyone can be decent at a console while many people seriously suck at PC games

its just how you like to play personally, I like the break from the mouse since the controller's rumble makes the game feel just a bit more immersive then a mouse and keyboard

i would always choose pc over console when playing online however the features the 360 offer online are endless couldnt fault tht fact i just dnt like having to memorise all buttons and being slightly retarded i find tht kinda thing difficult

I don't want to play it on PC, or 360 either for that matter.

Halo and Halo 2 both suck, why would I buy a 360 to play Halo 3? There are games I want to play on 360 and PS3, but there aren't any FPS in that group. Do I waste my time trying to play NCAA or Madden on my PC? No, a gamepad is better for that. I play those on consoles.

Halo fanboys suck because that is usually all they play. Back when I was in high school someone was trying to tell me that Halo is better than HL2 and CS. We had quite a lengthy discussion about it, come to find out when I couldn't get him to budge on his opinion he was basing it on HL2 and CS for XBOX.

Fanboys are funny. They think they know more than people who have experience playing both.....when they have only played Halo.

I will say one thing about halo vs pc games. I do enjoy playing on a 42" screen compared to my 24" monitor sometimes. That being said, 1 game isnt enough to buy a 360 :p

75% of the time when I play Halo the screen is too small, there is a huge glare because my friends don't have money for curtains, i am sitting a mile away or at an angle.....and I just flat out can't see what I'm shooting.

I never have any problem seeing anything on my monitor.

My m8 have been on about halo 3 coming out and how good the other 1s are. So i thought i would buy myself a copy, it is the worst game i have evr played on, i cnt belive how many copies they have sold in 24 hours which is on there website, but this game is a WASTE of money

ok im sorry, but you guys are haters.

I have always favored the keyboard + mouse and hopefully someday they (microsoft) will make the 360 compatable with that and join the pc/console world together.

I bought a 360 when it first came out and i enjoy playing on it every now and then, but i still enjoy playing hl2 online alot more than any console game. There is just soo much more to online games on the pc... you just cant arque with that.

I recently decided to give online play on the 360 another shot, so i bought halo 3 and a 3 month live card (total $70.) Ive beat the game and I would compare the campaign experiance to say.. gears of war. It was fun, but not the best ever. The last level sucked SOO BAD.

Online play with halo 3 is not that bad either. Its just missing that essence on PC games where there are admins and servers and clans. Sure there are some but they arent as good nor a plenty.

And to the K&M Vs. Gamepad... lol, wow.
Idk if some of you guys are in denial but gamepads are soo much harder. I used to get headshots back to back on halo:pC but on the original halo on the xbox.. i sucked soo bad. I looked at some video where some halo pros played halo3 for the first time and fought each other infront of the whole croud... it would have been soo much more interesting if they had a mouse, they couldnt keep there crosshairs on each other.

Sorry for the long speech and horrible spelling, you guys just got me kinda fired up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom