Halo 3 : Biggest Day in U.S. Entertainment History

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a little unfair to compare a video game launch that costs 50-60 bucks per copy to a movie launch that costs ~10.

bah, I'm a Halo-hater, believe it.

I can just imagine a bunch of overweight college guys sitting around a couch with bags of Doritos and bottles of Mountain Dew "Game Fuel" and their headsets, playing online, uttering about every bit of Internet slang possible and rejoicing when they destroy a team of pre-pubesant Halo kids.

Face it people, console FPSs blow balls. K&M > gamepad, don't even need to bother arguing that point. I don't care which one is "funner", put two equally skilled people, one with a K&M and the other with a gamepad, 10 times out of 10 the K&M guy will win.

Halo brought nothing to FPSs, it only brought FPSs to a gimped method of playing it, that being a console with a friggin GAMEPAD.

Dude, bra, i just totally pooned you bra. DUDE, pass me another beer. Halo: keeping frat boys on the internet for 5 years and counting :)

Its a little unfair to compare a video game launch that costs 50-60 bucks per copy to a movie launch that costs ~10.

not really unfair since probably 3x more people will go watch that movie (like spiderman/harry potter) than buy a video game since movies have a much more diverse crowd.

it is however a dumb comparison and it should of compared to the past halo games (or massivly sold games) rather than a different product all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom