Halo 2 Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
Well as some of us Halo Fans no H2 Vista will be coming out on the 8th of next month (aka May 8th, 2007) and i thought we could start a discussion: HALO 2 Vista | a HALO 2 PC Gaming Community this site will help u keep up to date with any updates that may occur, as of April 09, 2007 H2 Requirements have been released as follows

Processor: 2 Ghz Pentium 4 class processor (or x64)
RAM: 1 GB
Hard Drive: 7 GB
Video Card: DX9 graphics card: WDDM driver, PS 2.0/32BPP, At least nVidia 6000 or ATI x700 or above
Online Multi-player: Internet connection for Games for Windows – LIVE
Drive: DVD-ROM drive

I for one find these requirements a bit..... odd... most ppl won't dare run Vista on 1.5 GB RAM but these are at 1 GB... i think thats a bit weird... i think most ppl might agree with me...

Hm....i really would like to have it...im sure its not that great...but halo is so fun on the PC....but one thing is for sure, i wont be getting it because it requires vista....and i wont be getting vista until the summer...SP1 FTW!!!

and i wont be getting vista until the summer...SP1 FTW!!!

I got Vista a few weeks ago and have had fewer problems with it than with XP and I am very demanding of it. I don't know why everyone thinks that they have to wait for SP1. If you happen to have a problem with a particular program, you can just set that program to run in a XP environment.

I for one find these requirements a bit..... odd... most ppl won't dare run Vista on 1.5 GB RAM but these are at 1 GB... i think thats a bit weird... i think most ppl might agree with me...

My sister have a laptop with vista, and her laptop have only 1GB ram, and it runs vista without any problem....

So, I don't agree with you.........

ya but i finish installing all my stuff on it i probably might not have anything left on it, not that i'm saying that i won't get vista and h2!!

I got Vista a few weeks ago and have had fewer problems with it than with XP and I am very demanding of it. I don't know why everyone thinks that they have to wait for SP1. If you happen to have a problem with a particular program, you can just set that program to run in a XP environment.

true but that doesn't work for secutirty stuff, but there are many free alternatives that do work like, Comodo Firewall Pro or AVG

i dont like vista because it is a ram hog
i cant get any of the battlefield games to work
steam runs horrible on it
and alot of programs dont run on it
nero for example doesnt urn on it, and i have to use nero atleast once a day

I plan to get Halo 2 but not until I get a laptop with vista on it since I'm sticking with XP on my desktop for the time being.

I am not getting Halo 2 Vista unless it looks better than Halo 2 for the Xbox. Then again, I am not getting it without Vista and I am not getting Vista until either the Ultimate version goes down in price or SP1, whatever happens first.

H2V is DX10, isn't it?

I'm not sure about the whole DX10 required, I've read where they say it is but i've also seen that its not required but its supported so i'm not to sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom