halo 2 on pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyyo,

Yeah, that wasn't a flame at all eh? lol.. anywho, for similar games, Pariah did try to copy it, interesting idea with the shields, vehicles were poor (why diddn't they use the superior ut2k4 controls??), and the ai was dumb, dumb, dumb. So it was no halo killer.

Speaking of UT2k4.. that game I say turned out great, much better than HaloPC.. and speaking of UT2k4 and HaloPC... http://torlan.forerunners.org/ now, at the time of this post it was down, hopefully it'll be up soon again. :)

IMO Halo/2 is a great game... for the XBOX and NOT for the PC!

I think Halo for the pc is one of the worst ports every. I love Halo just the way they did it just doesn't work too well. IMO the online play for Halo PC was horrible. The game wasn't writtin to be played online, it was writtin for LAN's where you don't need to worry about bandwidth. If they every make a Halo 2 pc port, it will probably be quite bad. Again, these are my opinions and I don't mean to fuel the flame war.

BLASPHAMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe my ears, halo 2 is a newb game, there are halo 2 killers...

BWAAAA I hope master chief fights you and win, and you will cry beacuse his new high jump is real kick ass

F. E. A. R. - more like (here is where i would say something clever, sorta like another 4 letter anogram, but im just no that funny or smart, and besides FEAR is a real good game)

Half Life 2- Ok that game did kick ass with the gravity gun, but stilll

Quake 4- ....ok you cant say anything bad about them, but come on

UT 2k7- well i mean they are differnt games, and you cant compare them

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.- yeah i hear good things to, but halo 2 killer i think not

(wow this flame post didnt really turn out as well as i thought it would be... all i know is halo 2 is the greatest fps ever... but stalker looks real real good, and HL2 is awsome with a great story...HALO 2 FOREVER)

wether you like it or not, no one should have a reason to care if it comes to pc cuz you can just not buy it. as for a noob game i dont see how its any less advanced than any other fps game other than its xbox limitations, unlike hl2 at least the story unfolds after each level, oh wait hl2 didnt have a story, you shoot and run and drive a lame boatbike and buggy,gordons on the run like a coward, at least master chief goes to his fights lol but seriously its apparant that if there is no news on its pc release by now then its not likley to happen so guess i'll borrow it and play through the whole game then.

solaris said:
wether you like it or not, no one should have a reason to care if it comes to pc cuz you can just not buy it. as for a noob game i dont see how its any less advanced than any other fps game other than its xbox limitations, unlike hl2 at least the story unfolds after each level, oh wait hl2 didnt have a story, you shoot and run and drive a lame boatbike and buggy,gordons on the run like a coward, at least master chief goes to his fights lol but seriously its apparant that if there is no news on its pc release by now then its not likley to happen so guess i'll borrow it and play through the whole game then.

Why don't you post that on the Steam forums and see how good of a reply you get, BS the HL2 isn't a story.

I won't even comment on Halo 2 as I don't own a Xbox but have played it a bit and know enough to have my judgement.

Half-Life 2 ples...

Half Life 2 doesnt have a story? FPS' arent reknowned stories. In fact, lets face it: Halo and Half Life's stories are both cliche`. Aliens invading Earth or whatever.

Its how Half Life 2 executes it's story that makes it so amazing, with which it does in stunning detail. Just think of the climatic battle through the streets of City 17, or Ravenholm. Those stages (and all the others) were executed with stunning detail and artwork, with twists at every corner. I was completely immersed at that point in the game. Just think of the first few minutes in Ravenholm, when you walk out into the yard and there is a person who has been hanged. You take care of the first zombie, and then go into the workshop, where you see the guy's torso pinned against the wall. And later, in the graveyard, when Father Grigori opens the gate for you, and the zombies close in around him...

Halo 2 doesnt even make an attempt at a story, it just shoves a pair of SMGs in your hands and tells you to take off.

Halo 2 is continuing from halo so it doesn't really explain the story. anyways its a FPS mostly just about killing anyways. if you want a story play a RPG. But i will admit Half Life 2 ROCKS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom