Halo 2 (again)???

Status
Not open for further replies.

smileygladhands

In Runtime
Ok, this issue hasn't been brought up in awhile and I find it hard to believe that someone hasn't leaked this information, if it even exists, in the porous world of video games.

So, any news on when or even if Halo 2 will come out for PC???

I have no info, but I sure would like to play it. My bro has an xbox, but I'm to lazy to give Halo 2 a try on it. :)

I don't think they're going to make a port of Halo 2 to the PC. This will like take out about half of X-Box Live's customers since the PC version is free to play online.

chickenfoot said:
I don't think they're going to make a port of Halo 2 to the PC. This will like take out about half of X-Box Live's customers since the PC version is free to play online.

:(

Halo blows compared to most PC FPS's. people often say that Halo is the best game ever concieved. all they have to do is play any given PC FPS to prove themselves wrong. its really not that impressive--even for its time.

The reason people think Halo is so good is that its the only half-decent FPS for consoles. port it to a PC and its a wash/rinse and repeat FPS because the PC has dozens of shooters that are so much better.

In my humble opinion of course...

Yea, but w/ a PC, you can count on so much more. Like you can count on a half stable internet connection; you can also count on the fact that most PC gamers have more money invested in their hobby. Console gamers pay $300 for their system. PC gamers have $2000 invested on thier system.

Im 100% positive they will come out with Halo2 for PC. How much money did they make off Halo1 for PC?? Millions. Why not make some more millions..? Im sure they are working on new maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom