Half Life Two Game Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

dot

Baseband Member
Half Life Two Game Glitchs and ways around

#1: When you arive in the bulding of Black Mesa East you are led to an elevator. Most likely the lady will stand there without entering the elevator.

-solution: save when you enter the building, keep loading until she enters the elevator along with you. Also, once the elevator comes, stand behind her, letting her enter the elevator first.

That's odd... Sounds like a little glitch to me, as you're only at the begining of the level I'd just start it again.

Hopefully Sierra will find a fix for that glith in their Half-Life 2 v1.1 Patch. Has anyone else noticed any other glitches in this game?

-Dan The Man

Demalii said:
other than grabbing a barrel and walking right up to the guys un noticed? nope..

You can really do that? Is it like a way to disguise yourself while walking past the guys?

-Dan The Man

Yea regardless of the glitches, this game is hot... Every game has problems, so it no big deal, just funny as hell to see 'em in action lol.

Demalii's right. This game is the S**T! I love it. I think it was PC Mag or PC World...one of those mags gave it a 98%!

-Dan The Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom