Half Life 2 Vs Counter Strike 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think CS will reign as best multiplayer shooter
but IMO i think Soldier of fortune 2 is the best multiplayer shooter alot of ppl could argue with that but i think its the best

CS:CZ will turn into CS all over again. People pissing and moaning because someone is doing better than they are and start the "He's Haxing or Headshot script" or some other bullshit. Thats the reason I quit playing. It got to the point of stupidity, even on servers where I had been playing for awhile.

Won't you need HL2 to play CS2? Won't it still be a mod? If so, the success of CS2 will only make HL2 more sucessfull.

No, CS:CZ is going to be sold seperatly, just like TF2 (if it comes out that is, its been a myth for the last 3 or so years.) is going to be.

OK...iron a few things out...

Half life 2 is based on the source engine, counter-strike 2 also uses source engine. It will be a multiplayer mod. AFAIK no pictures have been released of cs2, only videos and pictures for cs2.

counter-strike:condition zero - A single player game, a new engine, graphics pysics arn't as sophisticated as source engine by far.

Counter-strike Xbox - This is a ported version of CS...just the same (some changes I prosume) as 1.5 / 1.6. Screen shots have been released of this (csnation)

TFC2 - http://tf2.sierra.com/

...Anyone see any faults post back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom