Half-life 2 RELEASE DATE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circa219 said:
I just heard on EBgames.com that HL2 wash pushed back to November. Is this an accurate date or what? I'm starting to get the shakes waiting for this game to come out.

Better not:angry:

If so, that will be a super gaming month with that, HALO 2 and Battle for Middle Earth:)

Nice. Damn i'm lookin/ forward to it. Now the only question is, Which should i get? Collector's Version, or Regular?

I will get the coolest one i can! lol HL is the best game ever.. and HL2 will be even better

doom 3 is pretty good... my friend left his cd over my room.. hehehe of course i played it.. lol.. beat it.. it came out with some revolutionary ideas with interactive computer stuff.. its is pretty standard blast away though... but surprisingly good. I will say the later levels are amazing.. esp Hell. And there is actually a bit of strategy in the game so that made it more fun to play and of course the graphics are awesome. I was truly impressed by this game... My friend also downloaded the HL2 source that is flying around on the internet... its really buggy but it gives you an idea of what is to come.. and the counter-strike source beta is pretty cool despite its low frames per second... HL2 will be out of this world from what I have seen.. I will enjoy playing with the zero-gravity gun I will tell you that :)

cs:s beta you get from STEAM if you have cyber cafe' subscription or have cs:cz.. i have condition zero so I got cs:s to try out... its only a beta and has bugs... but fun to experiance

The HL2 code that leaked out, contrary to urban-legend, was never complete enough to actually run. A "Jurrasic-Park" style HL2 was created (by another total loser) from original code and the -stolen- HL2 code, to make a buggy peice of shyt.

We can all thank the losers who stole the code for the constant delays in shipping, and those who search-for and download that code for making those people popular. We all know how right and wonderful it is to have stolen the code wrench the release. Thx.

Anyway, for those of us who HAVE gotten a chance to play the REAL Half-Life 2 (we know who we are, *wink* lucky *wink wink*), our lips are sealed for pure lack of words to express.

Oh...and yer gonna want to get a new proc and mouse for this one folks. It's gonna crunch numbers like a numeric-crazed psychopath, not to mention put a few cramps in your hand through the hours you'll be stuck to your PC.

that's so sweet. I've been looking forward to this for months. I even got a new vid card that was built to run half life 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom