Half-Life 2: Aftermath trailer now online

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trailer I don't really like...too short and has a crappy ending.

The High-Dynamic Ranger Rendering, now that's something to talk about. The graphics in that video were awesome.

As far as Aftermath goes, it looks like it's gonna be a good game...I mean having an overpowered G-Gun and all.... :)

Actually the Lost Coast will feature SM 2.0 HDR, I posted an article awhile back that it said it would.

Here it is http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/2005/06/14/hl2_hdr_overview/1.html

"HDR is the latest feature in the quest for greater rendering fidelity: Crytek have already added it to Far Cry as part of their 1.3 Patch and it is integral to Epic's Unreal Engine 3.0. Valve recently revealed that they are working on a special HDR showcase for Half Life 2 titled Lost Coast. Whilst Far Cry only implemented HDR via Shader Model 3.0, hence only working on Nvidia's latest-generation cards, Lost Coast will implement it via Shader Model 2.0, allowing for it to work on ATI's current generation."

Thanks for the link, but a crappy trailer...really bad.

I hope we aren't playing as Alex, she's so dumb.

A 6800GT will do just fine...seeing as the card was practically asleep in the orignal HL2.

As for Alex...I dunno...might be nice to be able to...look down while playing and......admire the scenery......whistle at the valley between the twin peaks that leads to the cave where.... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom