Half Life 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichM499

Daemon Poster
LOVELY! (and yet...)... Ok I used to consider myself a hard-core gamer, but lately i've been working 6 days a week and all I want to do is sleep on my time off. I didn't gtt Half-Life 2 in its hey-day because I didnt have the cash, but with all of this work comes green leafey stuff that people like alot so i finally got it recently. Anyway, I LOVED the game untill i got stuck on a part (after the machine sends you through parrallel what-ever's (i feel like this has happened before...........somehow...) and you run through the sewers and such untill you come up on a bridge and a gate type thing.... the only thing i could figure was to build the boxes up and make some stairs to climb out... which i THINK is how im supposed to get out of this crap hole, but it didnt work three times in a row and well.... i now have a broken 19 inch LCD....(i have the computer game equivilent of road rage....).. HELP ME!

could ya take a screenshot of where you are, cuz im really not following you...

Search google for HL2 walkthrough's

Anyways, I think if you come down, look right their should be a little crawlspace that is completly dark.

RichM499 said:
i now have a broken 19 inch LCD....(i have the computer game equivilent of road rage....).. HELP ME!

LOL that sounds like me. You should get a CRT, you can punch em all you want and they dont break haha. I have even gotten my belt and whipped my monitor, lol (i bet that sounds pretty funny...)

Everyone likes to diss on dell, but I have done everything short of picking my case up and throwing it out the window, still runs great... One time it was frozen and I punched the side of the case so hard it knocked the heat sink off the processor somehow, the reason I figured that out is cuz it wouldnt start without the heat sink on properly, haha.

Well anyway iv never played HL2 cuz my dell is too old and dosnt have the balls to run it.

wow.. personally i just keep a truce with the dwarf who lives in my computer. seriously i give him candy and he keeps my pc running smoothly.

lol you guys are great.... by the way thanks for the link to gamefaqs but i'd rather come here because you guys are just so 00b4r 1337 =D ............ and as for the dwarf thing.... the same applies for pool tables (how else would it seperate the colored balls from the cue ball?!?!?!?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom