half life 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDSCOrPiO

Daemon Poster
i am stuck on a level not because i cant get through it, the game stops! i follow a girl around to the elevator then she opens the door and thats it, i can still walk around and shoot but she doesnt do anything and the elevator doesnt work, theres nothing i can do...

Okay so you're on one of the first levels, and you climbed in a window, and went down some stairs that collapsed, right?

If so, then you cheated and you killed those guards, you aren't supposed to kill those guards. If you go back without cheating you'll see what happens.

AMDSCOrPiO said:
i am stuck on a level not because i cant get through it, the game stops! i follow a girl around to the elevator then she opens the door and thats it, i can still walk around and shoot but she doesnt do anything and the elevator doesnt work, theres nothing i can do...

Be more specific, which level you are on ?
can you post a screenshot ?
do you have original or pirated version ?

you probably cheated and screwed up the timeline.

Kinda like when you pull out a shot gun and kill kliener in his lab and evreyone just stops talking and evreything stops.

The solution is simple; it is a bug. Make sure you let her enter the elevator first! Then follow her and everything will work fine. This also happens at other points in the game. Always let her enter the doors/elevators first.

I am almost halfway in the game, pushing her doesnt work lol, i was using a trainer to get ammo and stuff but i also tried without the trainer going and it still doesnt work, waiting for her to go doesnt work either,

AMDSCOrPiO said:
I am almost halfway in the game, pushing her doesnt work lol, i was using a trainer to get ammo and stuff but i also tried without the trainer going and it still doesnt work, waiting for her to go doesnt work either,

Try again; it must work. Load a savegame before you get to the elevator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom