Hackshield Error

chigganub

Solid State Member
When I start Dragon Nest, the error H:03 (Debugger found, please terminate) and H:17 (Hackshield could not be started properly. Program will be terminated) first appear. Then H:07 appears, telling me to reinstall Dragon Nest.

I'm currently using an Asus U31SG-DS31 laptop, which I've used only for a month. I've been able to play Dragon Nest before, but after two weeks this hackshield error started to occur.

Any suggestions? I've taken this up with nexon support, but they could not find a solution.

Have you tried un-installing Hackshield and Dragon Nest, deleting all related files and doing a fresh install? Also, is there any additional information provided in the error messages? If you could take a screen shot and maybe some more information on your system we can give a shot at fixing this. Operating system, AV-malware software, really anything that is running on your computer when the error message pops up.

Have you tried un-installing Hackshield and Dragon Nest, deleting all related files and doing a fresh install? Also, is there any additional information provided in the error messages? If you could take a screen shot and maybe some more information on your system we can give a shot at fixing this. Operating system, AV-malware software, really anything that is running on your computer when the error message pops up.

Yes, I've tried both of those things. Here are some screenshots of the things you're requesting though, I appreciate your help!

Attachments

• Hackshield Error 17.jpg
    Hackshield Error 17.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Hackshield Error 3.jpg
    Hackshield Error 3.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Hackshield Error 7.jpg
    Hackshield Error 7.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 7
  • TaskManager 1.jpg
    TaskManager 1.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 7
  • TaskManager2.jpg
    TaskManager2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 6
Also, I'm using an Asus U31SG-DS31 laptop, the specs are as follows:

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Nvidia Geforce 610m 1gb
1366x768
Intel Core i3-2350m @2.30 GHz

Current antivirus is Trend Micro Titanium.

Disable your security before starting Dragon Nest and once you are online, re-eneble it.

Back
Top Bottom