Hackers suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know why people even bother cheating. its just like walking through the park, theres nothing exciting about it, and u get bored of the game.

you ruin ur own game experience and ur ruin everyone else's. people should stop making hacks and cheats and mods like aim bots and invincibility.

So I'm thinking Dethangel is not to fond of hacks...

Hacking is like bowling with the gutter guard rails up. No skill involved what so ever.

To all you hackers out there..... cheating will NOT make your penis grow any larger!!! Just accept the fact that you have little balls and there is nothing you can do about it!

Yes...I hate them to. CS and DOD are infested with them.

hackers piss me off, they make games no fun, just like team killers, back stabbers, and quitters (mostly in warcraft 3, cuz you cant join on the fly, and when someone leaves, the other 3 people usually fight for control of their base/units) but even more annoying than quitters, are people that start a game, then go afk, and dont leave, cuz then it basically becomes a 3 v 4 game, which automatically gives you a loss

its warcraft 3 and people create hacks that make the fog of war go away, so you can see everything

Because they are losers who cannot stand to see themselves defeated. I myself used to cheat, but after getting banned from several games, I stopped. Then I realized that if I actually tryed, I was good at the game!!!

yeah, people that cheat dont care about how good they actually are, or how fun the game is, they just cheat to boost their stats, which is dumb, cuz then when you come up against an acual good player (which you will eventually) they get their butts kicked, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom