Hackers suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
"hacker" is not the correct name f/people like this. i would prefer to call them lamos as they need to cheat just to stay in the game. its actually quite pathetic when you think about it.

It kinda sucks. I know from playing Counter-Strike, if your score is 15-1...Everyone in the room automatically starts yelling "HAcker, hacker, hacker!" So what Im saying is, it's impossible to be considered good in games like these....It sucks...

warcraft

Any people in here want to team up for warcraft and try different hero strategies? like speed building human heros and using towers etc?

i hate towering lol, but i an show you how to never get beaten in a 2v2 game with 2 ud, this strat is practically unstoppable, no kidding

kk

i can do an overview of the strat here to start:

ok you start with 3 aco and a ghoul

1) 2 acos to gold, ghouls to lumber
2) make 2 acos, put rally point on gold mine
3) send aco #3 (3rd u originally had) to make crypt and 1 ziggurat, then to gold mine

(first 3 steps should take about 30 seconds, you push f8, r click gold mine, puch f8 r click gold mine, click ghoul, r click trees, click halls of the dead, push cc, r click the mine, push f8 push b c, click to place, hold shift push b z , click to place, still holding shift r click mine)

4) once you have 180 gold, make an altar, heres where the variation starts

if youre the one going spiders do this:

5) make graveyard, start making DK, get aura
6) start making 2 ghouls for lumber
7) make another zig once you have 150 gold
8) make 4th ghoul for lumber, DK will pop, get aura, put it by ur ghouls (it makes em harvest lumber faster)
9) once the graveyard is done start researching creature carapace, then start a spider (the ghoul wont be done yet)
10) make more spiders till ur at 24 food, then make another zig
11) upgrade creature attack (carapace wont be done yet)
12) build a tomb of relics
13) once youre at max food for 3 zigs, upgrade ur town hall and either rush or creep
14) make another zig, and keepp pumping spiders
15) once upg is done on halls of the dead, make a slaughterhouse
16) start making stats, research web, and improved creature carapace
17) make spiders, crypt lord and stats, keep upgrading creature attack and carapce, dont get burrow, its not worth it unless you got a bunch o xtra gold (you shouldnt unless you crepp heavy)
18) win the game with web and necs

if you go ghouls

5) make 3 more ghouls and start making your DL
6) once you have 220 gold make a graveyard
7) make another zig and 1 more ghoul, keep em all on lumber
8) once the grave is done upg defense
9) make more ghouls, upg attack
10) once you get to 30 food in ghouls, rush or creep
11) make 2 more ghouls (for lumber) and upg halls of the dead
12) once u got the gold make tomb
13) make 2 more ghouls for lumber
14) once halls are done make 1 slaughterhouse and 2 temples + DK
15) temples are done make 2 necs and start lvl 2 necs research and skeltal longevity, make a statue, put it on mana (dont forget to research your tech for the skellies)
16) make a stat, put it on health, upgrade to exhume corpses
17)make more necs/stats/meatapults
18) make crypt lord, but scrolls of healing
19) win the game with necs and web

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom