Hackers suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

dethangel

Daemon Poster
Originally posted by Acyrus89

Hey yeah well the new patch is 1.13 and i want a working easy download map hack i had one before and it worked fine and i got it off this site www.unknowncheats.com but i get into the site now i don't know why so any help please I WANT THAT hack i have been looking every where please give me that hack 1.13

you only need a hack because you suck, im lvl 13 undead, and i didnt get that way by cheating, i HATE cheaters, even if theyre on my team, ill leave the game, cuz thats so gay, and whoever said that map hacks arent only for online play, they can be used for offline play is full o crap, cuz there is a cheat code for removing fog o war in single player, why would you go throught all of the trouble of getting a hack when you can type iseedeadpeople?

what a lamer.. the only thing worse than someone who needs to cheat through a game is a person too f'n stupid to find the crack and needs you to spoon feed it to them.

fuk hackers. anyone who hax is too obsessed with winning in any way possible. shows something about their character. :sigh: win with SKILLS.

zactly, ive won over 100 games, all by skill, no crappy cheating involved, im sure ive played with cheaters, but that didnt give any advantage, becuz if any1 ever says "hey i got maphack" i leave the game immediately, save the replay, then report them to blizz, with the replay attached to my email, hackers sux ballz, they piss me off soo bad!! argh, thats why i dont even play 1v1 anymore, its so full of hackers (all they do is see what youre going and couter it ie you go melee they go air, u go AA they go melee, you go air, they go AA, fags) neways, i hate hackers nuff said

Roger that, and you know what else, its a got damn disease, once people start to hack, other people want to do it also because they feel that the only way they can beat hackers is if they do it themselves. BF1942 is beggining to get plagued with them, fortunately patch 1.6 will take care of that.

schoderman said:
...BF1942 is beggining to get plagued with them, fortunately patch 1.6 will take care of that.

I hope so. Will be nice to use the new map for BF1942, as well.

why don't these games just use punkbuster? that works perfectly for enemy territories as far as I know

The 1.6 patch for BF1942 is supposed to include punkbuster...from what I've read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom