gw 2 ...its all lies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that's funny.. although I see jumping will be implemented, I wonder if swimming will also be. I just like the reality of it.. I'm stuck behind a small stone and can't jump over it or it seems there's a pond about 2 inches deep that I cannot cross, I don't wanna deal with that anymore heh

Just in case you haven't seen the offical faq page.. this is a bit from there, I'm suprised to hear about this sidekick system, I liked it in CoH so I'm sure it'll help people group up and level really fast like in CoH
resource: Guild Wars 2 Frequently Asked Questions

>>>How will character progression work? Will you be raising the level cap?

Guild Wars 2 will have the kind of extensive character advancement appropriate to a persistent world RPG. It is our priority to avoid forcing players into the grind-based gameplay that too often accompanies a high level cap.

Also, to allow players the freedom to play together even if their friends are at a much higher (or lower) level, we are planning to implement a strong sidekicking system, similar to that used in City of Heroes.

We're applying this same philosophy to competitive play. Players will be able to engage in organized, balanced PvP (similar to GvG in the original Guild Wars) without needing to first level up characters, find equipment, or unlock skills. While inside the organized PvP area, all characters will be the same power level and will have access to the same equipment.

That page said swimming will be present. I don't know about underwater swimming though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom