gw 2 ...its all lies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tastegw

Inspired by Art
lol, has anyone have a clue when this will come out.

arenanet Press Release - March 27, 2007
No launch date was announced, but the ArenaNet team anticipates that Guild Wars 2 will go into beta sometime in the second half of 2008.

i was hoping to start this soon, and yet beta hasnt even been announced yet ;(

just found this aslo

Beta testing was orignally set for late 2008, but has since been posponed to a date closer to the game's release. The game is thought to be released in late 2009 or early 2010, however this is yet to be offically announced. If you would like more information on the Guild Wars 2 beta testing and/or on the game's release please see the Guild Wars 2 FAQ page.

Meh, I enjoyed the original GW for a good 6 or 7 months overall, it was well worth my money. I am more than willing to wait as long as the final product delivers.

I played GW for about a year and a half. And now I just can't get back into it, so I'll just keep waiting for GW 2. We'll see what happens I guess.

yes, the original gw's was well worth it for me aswell.
ill wait as long as it takes for the 2nd, but dang its been a long wait thus far.

If it is the same crap with only encountering other players in cities and only lvl 20, then **** no.

What about lvl cap? If it is above 20, I will definitely get it in addition to my primary mmo for no fee.

What about lvl cap? If it is above 20, I will definitely get it in addition to my primary mmo for no fee.

guildwars is not about leveling.

guildwars was made as a pvp based game and included pvp to increase the fanbase.

level 20 cap is there for a reason, a balancing reason.

if the cap was say .....level 100 then to play a pve char in pvp, you would need to spend way more time farming and such for exp.

the level 20 cap is there to ensure pvp balance (life/defense/attribute points/ect)

you still gain exp after you reach level 20 and gain skill points. if your only into gaining highest level, guildwars isnt the right game for you. this is a pvp branded game all the way back to alpha and beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom