that guy in hl2 (the old guy from the tram)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demalii

Fully Optimized
I never noticed this the first time, but second time I'm playing, I've seen that old guy twice through out the game.. How many times do you actually see this character, and why is he popping in and out of random places?! AHHH hehe

Hehehehehehe, because you are working for the G-man and he is watching your progress:) Supposedly he also watches you via teh Crows, don't worry though you can shoot them ;) :eek:

Supposedly you can see him 12 times in the game:eek: I have only seen him 3 times though and I am pretty deep in the game......the level after Anticitizen One I think:confused:

ive counted 4 i beleive

on "Coastal Road" there is a telescope where the combine watch a rebel fort and you can look through this after getting the guards and look at the gman talking to some rebels across the water, that is the strangest one to find IMO, but then again i havent seen him 12 times...

GameGURU said:
ive counted 4 i beleive

on "Coastal Road" there is a telescope where the combine watch a rebel fort and you can look through this after getting the guards and look at the gman talking to some rebels across the water, that is the strangest one to find IMO, but then again i havent seen him 12 times...

He is talking to them?!?!?!?!:eek:

ohh wow, i just saw him a third time, on a tv after i beat nova prospekt or whatever. Right after dog jumps onto the jet and they both fly up, you go left into the building.. inside there's a staircase, to the room in the right, look in there and you'll see him on the tv for just a second.

Yeah I think I caught that one but im not sure. Merlin, yup he is talking to someone from what i remember, I havent bothered to go back and see but that is what I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom