Guitar Hero III for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumber4578

In Runtime
Does any1 have this that has Vista 64? I saw on the manufactures website that it doesn't support the 64 bit OS's. I also saw that some1 reviewed on newegg and said it worked flawlessly on Vista Ultimate 64. I called the manufacturer up and asked them and they said there was so many issues that they just dropped support for it. He said it could be anything from the game not loading to little quirks in the game. I was wondering if any1 has this game and what they think of it. I have seen many good and bad reviews. Most people are complaining of the harsh minimum requirements. Some people say they have systems with less then the recomended and the game works perfectly and the next person says they have double the recomended requirements and threre's lag in the game.

Whatt? I just bought it and I have Vista 64 bit. Not sure if this will work. Its installing right now. Otherwise it would be a waste of $80.00

w00t beat "Through the Fire and Flames" on hard
73 percent, lol, barely made it

Nice, i tried it on medium and got like 48% with the no fail cheat on hehe. Lolz. I cant do it haha. Its too fast. I need to practice. Any tips on how to do that?

For some reason, my FPS is capped at 60 according to fraps. It goes slightly higher than 60 at times like it goes to 61~62 but not higher. Im running it at max high graphics settings 1680 x 1050 resolution. It never goes below 58 fps either. I guess capping it is a good thing.

no, you can do easy lvl and you unlock the same song but you can unlock bonus songs when you complete like the lvls and get certain stars. If you complete easy with all 5 stars you get some bonus songs. hehe, i just used the cheat to get all songs and items lols.

I havent played it for a while, taking a break. Hehe, but i cant seem to get the transition from medium to hard. I still have to practice. Hard is freaking hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom