Guitar Hero 3 online

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClayKann101

In Runtime
I need to create a new account and i dont get what i should put for license i looked in the manual and it says nothing. Anyone know what to put?

Is Guitar Hero 3 for PC as good as it is on the 360? or is the graphics better considering that you'll be able to play it at the same resolution as your screen. So 1680 x 1050 beats a 720p resolution but is just as good as a 1080p.

Also..... will it work on Vista 64 bit? Im thinking of getting it instead of the um..... Crysis. I played it on the 360 and not very good at it. My friends are really good at it though and if I get it for the PC, I will be able to play it and be as good as they are. What do you guys think? Is the PC version worth it or should I just get a 360 and GH3 and play it on that instead? I just dont want to spend money on a 360 right now considering that I wont be playing much games on it.

Is Guitar Hero 3 for PC as good as it is on the 360? or is the graphics better considering that you'll be able to play it at the same resolution as your screen. So 1680 x 1050 beats a 720p resolution but is just as good as a 1080p.

Also..... will it work on Vista 64 bit? Im thinking of getting it instead of the um..... Crysis. I played it on the 360 and not very good at it. My friends are really good at it though and if I get it for the PC, I will be able to play it and be as good as they are. What do you guys think? Is the PC version worth it or should I just get a 360 and GH3 and play it on that instead? I just dont want to spend money on a 360 right now considering that I wont be playing much games on it.

I have Vista 64-bit and it works fine. It also looks amazing. Your specs should handle it very well.

Online works too. Only a few people online though.

I got it, couldn't get the guitar to work, exchanged it...still didn't work, contacted Aspyre...never got back to me, took it back, Aspyre got back to me and told me how to get it to work, bought it again. OMG, this game better be worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom