Guildwars vs WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, I totally would agree with you. When you have a full-time job or are a student full-time, it is hard to pay $15 a month to play something only an hour or so a day. But I must tell you that if you get this game and enjoy it, it will be incredibly hard to not play this game many hours a day. It happened to me, I work during the summer and will be doing grad school in the fall, but I will be playing a lot still, it is called no sleep people. Hehe, it is sad, but that is how I do it. So if you really think you only will play it a little each day, or cant get addicted to a game, dont get WoW.

psssh I have a full time job and have plenty of time for WoW...I've got a 60 rogue too...fun :)

$20 may not sound like much, but its $20 u dont have to spend.

besides, i know people whose lives have gone down the drain after they started playing WoW...friends, socializing, other games, grades, everything dropped

I agree,...I think games like this should come with a warning, lol.

But, that said, I started playing WoW the day it came out, had played in all the betas. Even with this going on durning my lst year of college, I graduated, I am getting married this summer and going on to grad school this fall. It is possible to do all that and play WoW a ton, you just cant do much. Most ppl play video games just as much as WoW players play WoW, but they play any different games instead of just one. That totally applies to me,....when WoW was about to go retail, I sold my PS2 and all the games, and anything else game wise I had. Why? Cause I just knew I would alsmot never turn them on. Some ppl say that is weird, but playing games is playing games, and if you play a game 4+ hours a day most days a week, you do it cause you enjoy it, not cause you are forced to....I have a ton of fun and meet alot of cool ppl. But of course, if you dont like MMORPGs, dont even think of getting this game, it is not worth $40 plus monthly fees to learn you may not like it.

i love RPGs, but i feel a little different about the massively multiplayer thing. O, and congrats on getting married!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom