Guild Wars any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprtnbsblplya

Daemon Poster
I just saw Guild Wars next to World of Warcraft today and noticed it has free online play, compared to $15 a month for WoW.
Is Guild Wars a fun game? Does it compare at all to WoW? If so I may go back and buy it.

I prefer Guild Wars to WoW. Guild Wars is fun in my opinion and WoW isn't, but this is just my opinion, others I'm sure will have a different opinion than mine.

I don't have a monthly fee, and actually some of my friends play Guild Wars as well, and I'm getting others interested in it. For me it's not a game that will take over your life, but it is fun as heck. I can get myself away from it to go and have a life though, which is a nice thing.

toxicity_27 said:
I don't have a monthly fee, and actually some of my friends play Guild Wars as well, and I'm getting others interested in it. For me it's not a game that will take over your life, but it is fun as heck. I can get myself away from it to go and have a life though, which is a nice thing.

Yep, thats why i like Guildwars, although if you buy all of the expansion s when they came out it basically evens out to a small monthly payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom