Guild Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I knew that Guru, I am just saying in general it blows. The beta was ok, but just got boring, not because of the cap, but the general gameplay.

Yon said:
I've completed Guild Wars on all 4 of my characters, and now there's no point in playing, so it's boring, so I quit untill they make something to do.

PS When I say Completed, I mean killed the Lich, the end.

Well, when you beat the game 4 times, I expect the game to become boring then. I have yet to beat it with my main character, so I still consider it entertaining.

Counter-Strike said:
No I knew that Guru, I am just saying in general it blows. The beta was ok, but just got boring, not because of the cap, but the general gameplay.

I guess we all have our likes and dislikes.

Yeah, I still play it every once in a while to see whats up. I like going around merchanting runes and stuff. And weapons and armor.

I just like BF2 and CSS too much :p

I play guld wars alot! im so happy to see guild wars fans in this forum! im a warrior/ranger im almost level 10 im at yaks bend im in the guild: The Keepers of Balance. Im having alot of trouble with the yacks bend quests i like completing most of them before i move onto missions. My characters name is Phil V. I hate to bring this up but since you guys have such high level chars i was wondering if you had any realy good weapons or things you could give to me? see you in Tyria!

I have a really nice hammer for a Warrior/Monk that uses protection enchantments. Add me to your friends, I have to re-install my copy. Lent the CD's to a friend and I formatted, so it'll be a few days. Then I can send anything I might find your way.

back from the dead :) if anybody ever wants to group or or anything my names morfin yana. just go tthis a few days a ago its pretty fun :)

I got 2 Chars one is a E/Mo 20 (Relentless Joe) im stuck in Ring of Fire because i cant find a dang group to do it wit. My other char is a W/Mo 17 and it just got to Amnoon Aoasis (Unrelentless Joe).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom