Guild Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

mak01

Baseband Member
Anyone here play it? I've got one of my four characters at level 20...about to ascend. Elona Reach is a toughie.

Edit: Forgot to post my in-game name so anyone can add me to friends if they'd like: Makella Winsome

im gonna start playing guildwars in a month or 2 whenever i get enough money scraped together to build me a new gaming rig

i tried playing the game and it was fun for about 2 days, but then it just got so boring. i guess its because im used to diablo 2, which i play alot, and the games are very different. gw is a VERY slow game, and i just couldnt take it

I :love: GUILD WARS! :p
my main character is Xtreme Healy
i culd really use sum help on the aurora glade bonus if any1 is interested!

angryOGG said:
I :love: GUILD WARS! :p
my main character is Xtreme Healy
i culd really use sum help on the aurora glade bonus if any1 is interested!

Sure, I'll help, in a few days. I just formatted to install x64. Let my friend borrow my discs...

Honestly, the level cap doesn't bring it down. There's still plenty to do after you reach L20 and even after you ascend. They put it there, I think, to make PvP'ing more even. That way everyone's the same level. I believe they're going to be coming out with a cheap expansion(15 bucks or something) that raises it to the 35/40 area and adds new content. So there!

I've completed Guild Wars on all 4 of my characters, and now there's no point in playing, so it's boring, so I quit untill they make something to do.

PS When I say Completed, I mean killed the Lich, the end.

yup, i Knew guild wars was gonna be boring when it's completed so instead of rushing out to get the game like some of my friends, i just waited

a month later, i just ask someone who's already quit the game for their cd and account :)

I have the game, two level 20 characters.

There is a reason 20 is the cap, the expansions are building off of the original...duh.

You all have too high of expectations for games don't you...BORING. Reminds me of kids comlaining their new toys are too stupid or broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom