Guild Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalsun

In Runtime
Well, I've seen the video reviews and official release videos of Guild Wars and it looks to be an amazing game. Having said that I come from the world of FPS's and have never played a game like Guild Wars before. I was always interested but couldn't see paying a monthly subscription to play a game after I've already purchased it. :confused:

Well, here comes Guild Wars to save the day. I just bought the game today and have yet to install it. Hopefully I'll find this type of game play to my liking. I'll post back and let you know. In the meantime if anyone has any experience playing Guild Wars, let me know what you think about it?

I got the game today. I put about an hour into it tonight and so far I like it. I'm still learning the ropes. I've taken up a couple of starting quests to get my feet wet. It's too early to give any further details about it since I only got an hour under my belt.

So far I like what I see and the gameplay is good. I'm your usual shoot'em up type of player, but I've been looking for something different. It's a nice change of pace.

I picked the role of a female archer with necromancer as my second class. I go by the name Jasmine Esper. See you online.

I don't have the game (yet!), but my character is going to be a warrior and monk as subclass. (Warrior as main tank and Monk to heal my wounds.)

i was thinking about getting WoW and chance it with a 56k modem but now i think i'm gonna go for guild wars, since its free. At least until i get a better connection in september.

Well as usual I dove headfirst without really reading anything. :p I wasn't expecting a 144 page book to come with the game. :amazed: But it is nice they included such detailed information regarding story lines, game play, characters etc.

The game is absolutely beautiful from almost every aspect, just amazing. I'll take some time and properly read up on it so I can fully enjoy all the game has to offer. Aesthetically, the game has me locked in with such great graphics. I can see me spending hours on this thing just from that alone. :eek:

i can honestly say this game has made me an addict!

more so than before..

i love this game...has become my new fav in months!

i lose track of time sometimes...and the whole lore of this game is very interesting.

and most importantly..it's fun and easy to pick up and play!

highly recommend this one.

i'm a lvl 13 Ranger/Elementalist now...almost lvl 14.

my name is Irezumi San

look me up if you guys wanna quest!

cya

I'm having problems with the Monk Mission.
I'm a Lvl 2 Ranger / Necromancer.. and the monk dies halfway through. I try to heal him but it keeps missing him. Is this quest just too much for my current level?

Well in a ventrilo server, theres a ton of people who play it. They love it, i personally dont like it even though i havent played it. After playing SWG since launch, ive kind of lost the lust of those style of games.

Im waiting for a samurai style fighting where its all real time MMORPG of ancient combats, kinda like a Tekken on MMO scale.

KiDrIoT69 said:

Im waiting for a samurai style fighting where its all real time MMORPG of ancient combats, kinda like a Tekken on MMO scale.

hey, that sounds cool.

is there one that's actually coming out...samurai style...NOT Ultima Online one..but a real one?

i'd play it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom