Guild Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I KNOW!! I played the alpha and got hooked I cant wait for this game. I think I has gone pretty un-noticed so far, I hope it gets some attention so it can be one of the big games of the year. Thanks for the update bro, this will help around here getting the hype up :D :D

I was an EQOA player on the ps2 and then played EQ on pc and got hooked. I'm really looking forward to this game as well - so tell about the beta. I'm anxious to hear some more details about the game.

Graphics are stupendous!! Well you pick classes bla bla, and mix them. EX: Warrior, Monk: things like that except many more. Obviously you can form guilds, go off on your own and join others for some quests. Change worlds, buy, sell, talk to others go to games etc. and SOO Much more!!

Its gonna be a BIG game and im on it when it comes out.

Lemme check it out some time. Currently i have my SWG account that I am still keeping active and lately I have been getting hook on WoW.

Plus there is what ever other PC game that i am playing. And there is also the PS2 that is getting neglected

Harper on holidays right now.
too many games. not enough days. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom