Guild Wars 2??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i thought eye of the north was guild wars 2

now i've got another game to look forward to

If you want to talk GW2 go here:
Guild Wars 2 General Discussion - The Unofficial GuildWars Site
EotN was just an expansion of the GW 1 Campaigns, but GW 2 will follow its story line from about 200 years after EotN. Also, the Hall of Hero's accompishments are suppossed to give some special rewards in GW 2, so GW 1 and 2 will be linked somehow, though it hasn't been realsed how yet.
And as with all new games in deveopment, don't hold your breath, as I suspect this game won't be near release for at least another year if not more. The latest news is that Arena Net will not be going to E3, so they really aren't even at the point to show off things from GW 2 (at least thats my take on it).

I've heard that EotN was the "gap" between GW1 and GW2. It's what fills in the blanks or something. Granted I heard this long ago, and I probably don't remember what I read, but that's my take on it. GW2 will come to life, maybe it'll get me back into playing GW, since it just got boring so I quit.

it's still in development, but there is no official launch date yet. I really don't want to get sucked into another mmorpg, but GW2 looks too dang good. Prophecies was an okay game when it first came out, but once you achieve that lvl20 and 15k armor, everything get repetitive and you realize all the time wasted playing a game that you will uninstall later..well that's how I felt lol. I hope the requirements isn't too demanding...I was looking at AoC's requirements and it looks ridiculous

Hopefully, GW2 will be out sometime by the end of next year or early 2010. I've stopped playing GW but it's still fun to fire up and play with my cousins and friends from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom