Guild Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprtnbsblplya

Daemon Poster
Anyone here every play Guild Wars? Just picked it up today and started playing it, gotta say, pretty good game for free online play.
Decided to buy it when I got sick of paying for WoW (actually havent played it in over a year).

I have all three parts, i still play it every now and then, it's hard with school. I like the PvP aspect the most.

Guild Wars seems like a pretty watered down, arcade-style RPG to me. I know thats pretty negative but I did enjoy it back when I only had dialup and the only games I could play Online were Guild Wars and Starcraft.

Guildwars should definitely get an honorable mention for working great with slow connection speeds.

I like it cuz it's cheap so when I dont play for a month or so I dont feel bad about spending $15 a month and getting nothing for it.
Also, it's not as soul sucking as WoW so I dont feel the need to sit down for 8 hours and lvl, I can just stop playing and prep for exams and pick up again in a few weeks.

I have the original Guild Wars and I played it a lot until I got WoW, which for me completely blew GW out of the water, but that's just me. I still hop on once in a while to play with some friends.

((by the way, I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I was active in these forums for a very long time but had to leave after school started taxing me in extreme ways, either way, I must say it is DANG GOOD to be back!))

::-Chase-::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom