guild wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

dafunkmon

Baseband Member
whats the difference between guild wars and guild wars:factions? which one came out first? and can i play either of them with out having to own the other?

well sorry to highjack but before you buy it are u sure u want it? it isnt what u think it is, once u reach the outside world its only you and ur party (nothing that matters really)
but the one thing that i cant stand is the PVP its soo ... horrible its all about counters ull never have those 2v1's and win its all about counters its like playing rock, paper ,scissors . and u lose more then you win thats a for sure

LOL, r you kidding me. Guildwars is some of the best pvp action i've ever played. It based on strategy rather than pure level. I win more than i lose though. At one point i won 50 games in a row. It's all about having the right mixture of people using the right skills.

yea thats what i dont like about the game its all about counters... like if u dont have taht certain build ull will die... i dont like that and not alot of ppl will until they actually think about it like i said its like playing rock, paper , scissors

Wow, the PvP was prolly teh BEST part of Guild Wars. IT was a challenge to try and put together an organized party that would be able to handle whatever might get thwon at it. And while teh game world and player intereaction may not be on teh level of msoe MMOs, it has a helll of a lot more defining story.

quest1on said:
yea thats what i dont like about the game its all about counters... like if u dont have taht certain build ull will die... i dont like that and not alot of ppl will until they actually think about it like i said its like playing rock, paper , scissors

I am a fire ele, and that's not meant for pvp and yet i still do pretty **** good in it. You just have to get a well organized team with good communications and able to work together very easily.

well not everyone is like that, and it woudl take a good 30 - 40 mins to find a good team to last you atleast 10 games.. the most i went in RA was 8 wins in a row....... i dont even bother with TA cuzz noone wants any tanks...(im a w/mo)cuzz there are already so many.. so im working on another character ranger/mes

but dont even say... thats the reason why i keep losing cuzz ima W/mo.. its a good build for no monks around and self healing. and for a game that is based on PVP there isnt much choices/types of pvp you can enter... the pvp isnt just as great as everyone is talking about WOW has better pvp

WoW has better PvP? In you dreams! I play WoW and have done a **** of a lot of PvP both BGs and open and it is no where near as good as Guild Wars.

quest1on said:
well not everyone is like that, and it woudl take a good 30 - 40 mins to find a good team to last you atleast 10 games..

Join a guild so you dont have to worry about that. My longest win streak is still 50 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom