GTAV cars with money in them ?????

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
I haven't come across one yet but it seems either there is a glitch or there is a hack out there that non cheaters get rich off of, My brother was the first to come across one, He seen a car that was already modded sitting in a parking lot and when he broke the window money and lots of it started spawning all around the car, He got roughly 1.5 mil the first time but he came across a second one and he ended up with 16 million and I KNOW he isn't using a hack or a trainer of any sort, Well after he let the group I play with know about it they all started searching for modded looking cars and 3 others also came across them, 2 of them searching together got about 40 mil between them (not sure how many they found) and another got 4 mil off one car. Does anyone know what is causing this, Nothing online about it I seen but a few people at different times have come across this.

That's what I was thinking, Seems to be a bit rampid though, Each one was in different sessions and different days so there has to be quit a few out there doing it, I however have been busting my hump making money lol finally made it to lev 57 and have a bit better than mil in the bank lol

Nearly every session I've been in, there's at least 1 person modding. Some are nice, some are asshats.

I've gotten money rained on me (only a couple mil before I managed to switch sessions); been told as long as it doesn't exceed around 10-12mil (theoretically the most you could get in such a short time from the Heist bonuses), the automated system shouldn't catch you and R* probably won't notice and ban you.

If you do want money removed that was given to you by a modder, then you just have to submit a support ticket. Friend got 9mil before he managed to get away lol.

Its a mod.. people in my crew had/have these mods... its just spawning money, usually its a ring of cash around a person and it keeps dropping money. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom