GTAIV what city will take the honours???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparantly It's London. I read yesterday on some random gaming site.

Yeah, sorry to british and english people, but your accent is annoying to listen to for more than 5 seconds.

Thats ok, I hate americans. :)

*Random american in a desert*

"Were is the Burger King?"

Nah, tokyo is for street racing not running around and hitting people with baseball bats. If you like street racing play nfs, it should be somewhere in usa or Australia.

Thats ok, I hate americans.

*Random american in a desert*

"Were is the Burger King?"

Were? Perhaps "where" is the word you "WERE" looking for.

and for the record........that's probably the worst attempt at a retort I've ever seen.

Where's the burger king? Ok.......

and by the way......I never stated I personally hate the british or english people. That'd just be rude, but we all know how some sounds can be annoying, trains screeching, babies crying, people talking in movies, and english accents. Can't be helped.

A lot of American women really dig a UK accent (oh yeah). English/Irish or my own Scottish accent is somewhat unusual, and I got a lot of attention when I first moved to the US. Of course, now that I’ve been here for 15 years, I have a strange hybrid freakish-accent and I use most American pronunciations. My Scottish ‘brogue’ only comes out with certain words or if I’ve been drinking a lot.

Oh yah, GTA London would be cool.

A lot of American women really dig a UK accent (oh yeah).
Yeah, I actually used to be quite fond of english women. Then my mom started watching BBC ALL THE FREAKIN TIME and it has ALL the varieties of the english accent on it. PLUS I swear she's going deaf as you can hear the TV from across the house and after listening to enough of that you just want to poke your eardrums out with a stick.

So yeah, blame my mom.....she's made me hate the english accent.

My Scottish ‘brogue’ only comes out with certain words or if I’ve been drinking a lot.
Same with my texan accent, and for another record, I think the southern accent is annoying too and I have it slightly.......My dad is full blown redneck sounding though lol.

Also, it's lame when I see english people say things like (and yes, I kid you not, I SAW basically this exact thing posted somewhere) "Our accents make us sound intelligent and proper while you americans are just thuggish and stupid" is basically what this particular post said.

I then replied that yeah.....people may think you "sound" more intelligent, but it's posts like that, that quickly prove otherwise.

Oh yah, GTA London would be cool.
I can't remember the name of it, but theres a game that basically was GTA london. Had slightly different mechanics than GTA, but the game was the same drive around to missions and shoot em up style. ALSO.........

http://www.rockstargames.com/gtalondon/public/intro/index.html

London has already been done in the GTA series. Lets go somewhere else.

I know man. :) I was razzing you because you said something fairly broad, ignorant, and stereotypical.

The field I'm going into is audio, so I pay close attention to the things I hear. If something is displeasing to my ear, it can't be helped, but that has no reflection on what I think of the english people as a whole.

I can talk to JoshD and other blokes from the UK on vent just fine without any problem. I'm simply saying, in general, I don't like the english accent. It annoys me, and that's just me, but that wouldn't keep me from having a conversation with you assuming you were a decent person.

lancec2c30 said:

Maybe because this one will be released on the 360 and ps3 they will update the engine and tune things up a bit.

GTA with a UNIFIED SHADER! OMFG...

That would be insane. Imagine the cities...the detail, the lighting. Augh... PGR3 with guns and aircraft lol. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom