GTA4 PC XBOX 360 control pad vs Keyboard \ mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, my thoughts are opposite, of course being a long time console player. To ME it's harder to be good with a keyboard then a controller. With a keyboard you are using at least 4 fingers from left hand and 3 from your right hand. With a controller you are using both thumbs and both index fingers. You guys would all work me on CoD WaW for PC but I'm certain it wouldn't go that way on the Xbox360. ;)

wait wait wait...so your wanting to play a computer game (that's also on xbox) with a xbox controller.............................................if you want to do that, why not just get it for xbox?

Well maybe some people don't have a 360 but have the controller for their computer. I have a wireless 360 controller for my computer so I can play Dirt, Grid, and a few other games and I don't have a 360.

As for control preference... I was a console gamer for 10 years before I ever got a good computer to really play games on. I was/am pretty good at console games but I found strategy and fps easier on the mouse and keyboard and it only took like 5 minutes to get used to it. However racing and fighting games are definitely better on a controller for me.

it just so happens I do have both. I recently have a computer that looks much better then Xbox quality. Also I don't want to purchase every single game for Xbox at $60.

However yes I do own both and I like to play some games on PC, some on Xbox. Just depends on the game and such. Most racing games, well all now are on PC since I have a sim setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom