GTA4 for PC: Will it happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizted_3kgt

Daemon Poster
I pretty much refuse to spend the money to get a XBOX 360, so will it make it to PC? I heard something about maybe in November, but it was just hearsay. Any truth there?

its basically already been done. its called assassins creed. lol. imo its just like gta, only set like 2000 years earlier...

just like? well yeah if you ignore the completely different story, characters, weapons, vehicles, graphics, animations, timeframe and most other things.

well i guess they both have killing and are in a 'free roaming' world.

exactly my point. you have a linear quest structure, but you can do other things on the side and aren't bound by the linear structure. You can kill anybody you want, only your threat level goes up and you have to hide until it's safe to walk around in public. also you can run people over, and the vehicles take forever to do anything. ie the horse sucks at moving.

WHAT!!!! i've logged a good 6 hours in 2 days on it and i'm not completely bored by it yet. lol.

then again the last game that i spent any real time on was cod4 and before that halopc.... lol

lol. i dunno it was good but just no variety. the only thing i look at with awe is the great animation. its the best character movement ive ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom