GTA4, Now Coming to PC !

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great, now even more people can have their chance to play one of the most overrated games of this generation.

How is it overrated? It's a proven great game with multiple rewards and excellent ratings, it deserves all the respect it gets. Not to mention the huge success of it's predecessor's. I understand you may not enjoy it, for whatever reason, but no sense to down it like everybody should agree. That's just makes you look stupid for all sorts of reasons.

How is it overrated? It's a proven great game with multiple rewards and excellent ratings, it deserves all the respect it gets. Not to mention the huge success of it's predecessor's. I understand you may not enjoy it, for whatever reason, but no sense to down it like everybody should agree. That's just makes you look stupid for all sorts of reasons.

Hm... your explanation for why it's overrated is actually the very definition that the person who uses the word overrated keeps in mind when he calls a product overrated.

You make no sense in assuming that since you like it, everyone should agree with you.

Hm... your explanation for why it's overrated is actually the very definition that the person who uses the word overrated keeps in mind when he calls a product overrated.

You make no sense in assuming that since you like it, everyone should agree with you.

I backed up what I said with facts. He just had some BS unstated personal opinion about it, just said it sucked, and assumed everyone would or should agree. So try again.

By the way, work on your sentence structure. You have like 2 1/2 points your trying to twist around 1 huge run-on sentence. I feel dumber just reading it.

GTA delivers a game play that is addictive, exciting and free-roaming. You can pretty much do... whatever you want; it tailors to almost every genre of gaming, all in one. No other game comes close to filling this void in the gaming industry like GTA. It's wide success is inevitable, but so is a general lack of depth in each genre it tries to incorporate.

Is it any wonder why the haters of GTA are typically hardcore players of a very specific genre? GTA isn't going to be as gory as GoW, nor will it be as customizable as WoW, nor will it be as regimented and formal as Halo tournaments.

i'm sorry but yea i agree the 360 version was overrated....it looked good, but some of the stuff was just so unreal. shoot people in the face multiple times and not die, get hit by a car and roll for hundreds of feet....it was just over hyped and didn't live up to what they acted like it would

I backed up what I said with facts. He just had some BS unstated personal opinion about it, just said it sucked, and assumed everyone would or should agree. So try again.

By the way, work on your sentence structure. You have like 2 1/2 points your trying to twist around 1 huge run-on sentence. I feel dumber just reading it.

Okay Mr. Big Boy. The only fact at all that you really mentioned was about how I had a run on sentence. So good job there, I bet it makes you feel like a real man when you can talk about how people are stupid over the internet.

You mentioned facts about popularity, good ratings, success of the game, success of its former games. Now tell me how can a game be considered over-rated if it is not all of those things? That's like someone trying to say that a game like Fantastic Four's video game adaptation was over-rated. It just doesn't work out logically.

^you've got a point.

over rated means like a lot of hype, or people talk about it all the time and they always say it is great, then when the person in question gets the game and tries it, and they don't like it very much, they would consider it over rated. As to them it has been over rated by the general consumers who have played the game/.

Exactly, his points in no way try to argue that it isn't an over-rated game. To me he is merely reinforcing the fact, and also reinforcing to me the kind of people who play this game and love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom